Become a Volunteer
Still Aware are entirely donor-funded, and we rely on the generosity of our volunteers and donors to help deliver our awareness and education programs Australia-wide.
Our Still Aware volunteers share an understanding of our charity's mission to help end preventable stillbirth. With a willingness to speak openly and honestly about the importance of stillbirth awareness to aid prevention, our volunteers offer their time, professional services or other skills which may help our organisation.
We are always looking for volunteers from across Australia, so no matter where you live - there are ways you can help!
- Office Admin Support
- Event Support
- Brochure Packing
- Social Media Advocacy
- and much more...
There are many great reasons why you should volunteer for Still Aware.
- Increase your awareness around stillbirth and safe pregnancies
- Satisfaction from helping a community organisation
- Gain professional and life experience
- Meet new people and build lasting relationships
- Build your professional network in the community
- Increase community awareness of stillbirth in Australia
- Keep up to date with Still Aware news by maintaining a presence within the organisation
To express interest in or apply to become a volunteer, please complete the Registration Form below: